1. This is a site for translation of the Holy Quran using easy English.
2. This is a site for Meaning of Quran in Pictures.
Choose for yourself. Where would you like to live?
Table of Contents
Click here for notes. See the notes below as well.
[Part I]: If you have not done this already, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling me about yourself. What you want me to know about you. It is very confidential. I will not share it with anyone. If you are using your parent’s email, you may print it out and give to me in person. Please include a picture of yourself in the email. You can take a selfie picture of yourself and email it to me.
[Part II]: Listen to the audio recording of the class or watch the video, read the notes and answer the following questions thoroughly. Short answers are not accepted. You must send me the homework via email email@example.com
1. Why did Allah create?
2. Why didn’t he create just angels and trees that will cause no corruption?
3. Who are our four enemies (evil motives)? Give examples.
4. Why did Allah create the Shytan and his other enemies?
5. If there is no meanness, would kindness exist? Explain why?
6. Can we have a free will if we don’t have evil motives? Give an example of a creation of Allah that has no evil motives at all. Are they being tested?
7. What are the tests of submission? Explain and give examples.
8. Temptations are evil motives. Give five examples of evil temptations.
9. After the Shytan starts the temptations, would he be able to make it grow? Explain.
10. If no one can avoid the startup of temptations in his/her heart, how can we fight temptations then?
11. Mention the story of the man who was transformed to a monster due to temptations.
12. What are the good motives? Give couple of illustrative examples of each.
13. Why does Allah allow evil, pain and suffering?
14. Why did people worship middle Gods? Explain how worshiping middle Gods would cause you to be taking disadvantage of.
15. When Allah said to the bad guys to pay charity, what did they say? How can you respond?
16. When bad people are asked to give charity to the poor and needy, they reply and say that we are not going to feed them. Allah is the one that should feed them not us. How would you reply to this argument?
Listen to the audio recording or watch the video recording of the class, read the notes below, and answer the following questions thoroughly. Short answers are not accepted. You must email me the homework via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Allah knows everything that happen and would happen in the future. Allah guides whom so ever he wills and misguides whom so ever he wills. Allah seals the ears of the bad guys so that they can’t hear the truth. Allah blinds their eyes so that they can’t see the truth. Allah locked their hearts from understanding the truth. Allah already wrote everything that will happen in a book.
1. What is the ridiculous understanding of these statements?
2. How can I know your answer ahead of time without forcing you to follow my answer? Explain using the example of cows who fly on their own.
3. What is the opposite of the statement "Allah guides whom so ever he wants and misguides whomsoever he wants”? Prove that the opposite is impossible.
4. Can good exist without evil? Explain why?
5. Can good deeds exist without bad deeds? Explain why?
6. Why does’t the Shytan repent knowing that he will be burning in hell without end?
7. Is it possible for us to have a free will if bad deeds don’t exist?
8. If it is already written, then how come we have freedom of choice?
9. He already wrote our deeds. We have no choice. How come he is punishing the wrong doers?
10. Allah doesn’t want to guide me. It is not my fault. How do you reply to that ridiculous argument?
11. Why did Allah create people knowing that they will end up in hell?
12. Explain how Allah is helping out the believers for closing to believe in him and submit to him. Give examples.
13. Explain how Allah would misguide the people who chose evil.
14. The names of Allah (الأول) means the first without start and the twin name of this name is (الآخر) which means the last without end. Explain this in terms of time. Use the example of the story board.
15. Explain how Allah controls the time and he does not change or age with time.
16. On the other hand, he made the time able to age everything else. Elaborate on the previous statement and use that to explain how Allah contains time and everything else is contained in time.